Eat, meet winemakers, and taste natural wine in Boulder.
Winemakers, proprietors, importers, and winery representatives will be on hand at Arcana, Black Cat / Bramble & Hare, Corrida, and Oak at Fourteenth all night long. Taste the wines, chat with the winemakers, snack on some of Boulder’s best food, then crawl along to the next spot.
- Arcana is pouring Arianna Occhipinti’s wines. Half-glasses range from $5-8, full glasses are $10-16.
- Black Cat pours Franco Fiorini’s Vino Nobile di Montepulciano with a special pairing menu.
- Bramble & Hare features $12 glass pours of Redentore Chardonnay and Loghi Toscana Rosso.
- Corrida has glass specials on Castellroig Cava, Mas d’en Gil Priorat, and Valdehermosa Ribera del Duero.
- Oak at Fourteenth is doing a female winemaker theme, featuring Domaines Bertagna, Jacourette, and Gramenon. Flights for $40, half flights for $20.
Get your Natural Wine Crawl passport stamped at each location and you’ll have a chance to win gift cards to the restaurants.